- Ad Source: Craigslist
- Location: Topanga, California
- Model Year: 1999
- Miles: 120k
- Asking Price: $30,000
- Seller Type: Private
- Contact Info: Email Seller
Additional Information / Message
I’m finally selling my 1999 Volkswagen Eurovan Camper. I’m no longer using it enough to justify keeping it but I’ll be sad when I see it go. . . This is the full camper edition with poptop roof, 2 beds, sink, stove, fridge, cabinets, swivel seats, table, curtains, and many more features.
If you’re looking for a VW Eurovan Camper to keep for years and years then this might be the one! Low miles and beautiful condition both inside and out… Please read the more detailed information on the car below and don’t hesitate to ask questions. If you want to come by to take a close look at the van and test-drive it please let me know.
I bought this 1999 camper in October of 2014 with 113k miles, fully reconditioned by Pop Top Heaven (interior, exterior, mechanical — I have all records) prior to my purchase. The current odometer reading is 119k miles. The van has a clean Carfax history and I have all the service records since I purchased it.
The car is covered by a 36 month / 36,000 miles AUL Estate level warranty with a $0 deductible. The warranty will be transferred to the new owner and is valid until the sooner of November 14, 2017 or reaching 149k miles.
With only 119k total miles this car runs perfectly. I drove it all the way to Colorado and back last summer and I wouldn’t hesitate to take the same trip again. The engine runs strong and I was not able to detect leaks of any kind. The automatic transmission shifts flawlessly. The only repairs since I bought it were partially fixed under warranty: a bad fuel injector and a bad vacuum line. The only other issue is that the rear hatch does not work with the central locking and has to be locked and unlocked manually.
This van is in excellent cosmetic condition. The car was always kept in California so rust is not an issue.
The interior of the car probably didn’t look much better when it was new. There are no rips or tears in the upholstery, the floor 9s covered with a protective mat, and there are no smells of pets or smoking. All the camping gear is in excellent working condition. A brand-new pop-top tent was installed right before I purchased it.
- Actual miles: 119,300
- Arctic white exterior
- Gray velour interior
- Clean title
- VIN# WV2EH2707XH045840
- 2.8 litre V6, SOHC, 12 valves, 140 hp
- Automatic transmission
- Front wheel drive
- Power steering
- Air conditioning
- Reclining/swiveling front seats w/ arm rests
- Pop-top tent (brand new in 2014)
- Rear bench seat folds to double bed
- Refrigerator (12V/110 volt/ gas)
- Stainless steel sink w/ electric water pump
- Propane stove w/ refillable propane tank
- Privacy curtains & rear door screen
- Utensil cabinet, food cupboard, clothing closet w/ hanger bar & mirror, additional storage cabinets
- dinning table
- Exterior utility hook-up
- Full set of floor mats (rear, driver, passenger) $200
- Transmission cooler with thermal bypass (keeps transmission from overheating under extended mountain driving and long stretches of stop-and-go. The thermal bypass is recommended for extended high elevation use) $585
- Clarion NZ503 DVD Multimedia Receiver with Built-In Navigation and Single DIN Motorized 7-Inch High Resolution Touch Panel Control – $479
Terms of Sale
Price is firm. Cash or cashier’s check only.
Pictured below are more photos of this Eurovan Camper For Sale