- Ad Source: Craigslist
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Model Year: 1995
- Miles: 162,700
- Asking Price: $11,000
- Seller Type: Private
- Contact Info: Email Seller
Additional Information / Message
If you’re reading this ad, I’m assuming you are familiar with the features of a Winnebago Eurovan Full Camper. If you aren’t, however, feel free to e-mail with any questions/concerns!
The time has come to part with my beloved Eurovan Full Camper. I have recently moved back East from CO and I’m just not giving the old girl the adventure that she deserves. I want her to go to a good owner who will take her out on lots of fun expeditions!
1995 EVC 5 Cyl. In-Line engine, manual 5 speed transmission!!!!!! 162,700 miles, subject to slight increase.
-Well cared for internals. Just passed Maine (tough) inspection, and got a clean bill of health (frame, engine, etc) from Morong VW in Falmouth, ME. (I live in Maine, but the van is staying at my folks place in MA).
-Just had the transmission replaced by Bonded Transmission in Framingham, MA. Check their reviews, they are the best.
– GoWesty lift kit and wheels put on in 2013. If you aren’t familiar with the necessity of this upgrade, as a EVC owner or check out the GoWesty article on the subject. I will also include the old set of wheels which still have good tires on them.
– All four brakes replaced last year.
– Timing belt replaced last year.
– New stereo w/ iPod plug and 6 new speakers in 2013.
– Stove and sink work great, pop-top canvas in great shape. New locking GoWesty pop-top struts last year.
– All factory service manuals included (these are great to have and surprisingly pricey).
– Fridge does not work. I left it in because it still makes a good food storage cabinet.
– Small crack in pop-top roof. I patched it with fiberglass, so there is no water leaking in or anything, but it just looks ugly (see pics). I have since learned that fiberglass isn’t the best choice, so if the van doesn’t sell soon, I will be repairing it myself this summer with the correct ASA plastic. If you buy it first, I will give you the ASA plastic rod to do it yourself because I already ordered it.
– Regular dents, dings and scratches of a van that has seen so much adventure. Nothing serious, the worst is a hand-length rusty scratch in the drivers side rear body panel (see pics).
– A/C is busted. Not sure if it just needs more freon or if it’s a more serious problem.
– No middle seat. You can’t fold out the bed with the middle seat in, so I always considered it a hassle and got rid of it years ago. You can find them on The Samba or bay.
I love this van and I hope to pass it on to someone who will continue to care for it and go on fun adventures. Please don’t hesitate to e-mail with any questions or to try and set up a time. Thanks!
Pictured below are more photos of this Eurovan Camper For Sale